Sonntag, 24. März 2013

Cutest cats...

Hello everybody!!!

Spring is here!!! But only when you believe in your calendar... :D Honestly I'm fed up with this bad weather. I have enough with the grey clouds, the rain, the snow and the wind. I need some sun, at least to brighten up my mood. Never mind, hopefully the sun will come out the next days...
But today I will tell you a little bit about my cat's. Although my blog is about wool and yarn I think that my cat's fit perfectly in my wooly world.

So let me introduce you Desy and Lilo:


For me knitting and crochet goes together with cat's. The personality of a knitter works perfectly with the personality of a cat and they both like/love yarns... :D
If you don't believe me I got some evidence for you:


This is Desy, wearing a crocheted hat. It doesn't look like she enjoy's it, but she does...



This is Desy wearing some other kind of wooly thing... She looks a little bit crazy, but cat's are always crazy.... :D



And this is Desy wearing a little cute bow... After I had put her on that thing she began to purr...




And here we have Desy sleeping in my first self knitted blanket (I made that blanket out of yarn leftovers. When I finished my work both cats captured it and so it got the cat blanket...). She loves that blanket sooooo much. She always sleeps on or in that blanket, even in summer when it's hot...




Lilo likes wooly things as well... She is always around when there are some knitted or crocheted things laying around...

Do you believe me now?? :D

Okay then, I have to go. I have to finish some crocheting stuff... Have a nice day!!
Dama

2 Kommentare:

  1. Cats and yarn sure go to together. They know comfort when they see it.

    AntwortenLöschen