Dienstag, 19. März 2013

Toys for my little friends...

Hi everybody!!!

What are you doing?? Did you have a nice weekend??
I did as usually a little bit of crochet...
The daughter of a friend of mine (she's 6) saw some of my crochet animals and toys and wanted to have one. So I decided to make her something...
After some surfing on the internet I found a very nice pattern for a cute sheep.
I can not show you the finished work, because I forgot to take a photo, so that's a little bit silly...
The next day the same friend told me that his son (he's 3) got angry because he got no toy. Okay, I had to make another one...
This time I made with nearly the same pattern a cute little lion and I did not forgot to make some photos. Lucky you! :D
So here I present you one of the toys I made the last two days:


Isn't it cute?? :D


He got a wooly brown mane...


Behind you can see one of my cat's... They love wooly things... :D

Both patterns are from the lion brand website.
If you are interested, have a look:
For the Sheep
For the Lion

Okay, I'm finished now...
I wish you a nice day!!!
Dama




This post isnlinied to YarnAlong from Ginny ( http://www.gsheller.com/2013/03/yarn-along-119.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+gsheller%2FqXrF+%28small+things%29)

2 Kommentare: