Dienstag, 2. April 2013

Easter weekend!!!

Happy easter to everybody!!

Did you have a nice easter weekend??
Did the easter bunny bring you lot's of stuff??
I had a very nice and relaxing weekend and had a lot of time to crochet and to knit some things...

So I made a little cute bunny with a sweet dress... Isn't it cute?


It live's between all the easter stuff...



Today is such a beautiful day!! After week's of bad weather we have now a sunny and warm day!!
So I used the afternoon to drink coffee, crochet a few granny squares and to lay a little bit in the sun on the balcony... What a day! I would like to have more of these days...


That's my crocheting place... So warm and sunny...

Did you have a nice day?? What's the weather like?? And how was your easter weekend??
Tell me about...

Wish you a nice day!!
Dama



4 Kommentare: