Sonntag, 7. April 2013

What about my granny squares...?

Hey everybody!!

How are you?? What are you working on??
I just want to give you an update about my granny squares. Do you remember?? A few weeks ago I did a post about those little tiny granny squares, that hopefully til the end of the year become a big colorful blanket...
The last time I had about 30 or so... Today I can proudly present you 155 granny squares!!!


155... What a big number! I even had to change the box in which I kept them, because the other one got to small...
There are a fwe bigger ones, always the Sunburst Flower Granny Square pattern.
The other ones are small tiny squares. Instead of only 2 different patterns I now use 4 different patterns.
Those are the new ones:



There are only 27 squares missing, then I'm half way done :D

Today is the birthday of a friend of mine. Me and my friends brought her a beautiful and her favourite flower. But what about the greeting card?? Hmmm, I'm a crocheter, I could crochet something.
After a little bit of trying out and putting togehter some ideas I produced this birthday card:




I like it and she liked it as well...

And last but not least I found something for you!! A really cute and super easy pattern for a little owl. Wanna see?? Sure :D




Isn't it just cute?? I just want to give him love and protect it, aaawww... I'm totally in love with that little guy!! And those big eyes!!
I'm sure you want to crochet one. So you can find the pattern here. Have fun!!

I wish you a wonderful afternoon!!
Dama




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen